Product Administrator Homewares
Date Posted: July 19, 2021
Closing Date: August 31, 2021
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered exclusively with a growing Home & Lifestyle brand based in the South West of England. Our client has created the brand new role of Product Administrator, which will sit within the Product Development team. You will support the team throughout the critical path, helping to launch new product in line with their brand values.
- Work with the Product Developers through entire product lifecycle and sample approval.
- Assist the Product team in the management of the key product information and product attributes
- Ensuring all applicable spreadsheets, specs and systems are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Ensure sales channels have the product data they require.
- Working with the category manager to ensure website product data is kept up to date and accurate.
- Sample tracking and management, including arranging couriers, air freights and container shipments.
- Receiving, unpacking and cataloguing samples.
- Management of sample budget
- Work with the relevant teams to manage sample requirements for photoshoots and the Trade showroom.
- Liaise with the factory on product related administration, such as carton dimensions, weights and labelling.
- Liaise with customer service to help resolve product related queries.
- Administrative ownership of the range plan ensuring data is up to date and correct.
- Uploading new products onto internal systems.
- Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent organization skills
- Highly motivated with an attention to detail
- Disciplined approach to deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work flexibly and use initiative
- Positive attitude
- A keen interest in home interiors
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at