National Account Manager Homewares
Date Posted: November 12, 2020
Closing Date: December 31, 2020
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered with a B2B and a B2C Homewares Lifestyle brand who has been producing iconic product for over half a century. Our client is looking for a National Account Manager who ideally comes from a Buying, Product Development or Account Management background within the Homewares sector. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for Homewares and Interiors and who is results driven. This role will be a mix of office and remote working.
- Working with the Design team to implement a product development program
- Deliver an offer tailored to each customer’s requirements and timetable.
- Identify business development opportunities in existing and new accounts
- Implement a vertical process for identifying the customer requirement, sourcing the product, and delivering the sale.
- Management of the Critical Path and all necessary operational information for the smooth and successful launch of a new product.
- Conduct full category and price point analysis to identify new opportunities
- Manage the costing process for new products and on-going lines, presenting them to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide sales and stock forecasts to the Trading team.
- Conduct a regular review of stock commitments and ensure they are in line with customer contracts, forecasts, or commitment as appropriate.
- 5 years of either Buying, Product Development or Account Management experience, within the homewares market
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- High energy self-starter as well as a collaborative team player
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally within the company and with the customer
- Proficient in IT systems including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to self-manage their workload to tight deadlines, including balancing, planning, and organising multiple tasks simultaneously.
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at