Ecommerce Manager Home & Lifestyle
Date Posted: January 3, 2021
Closing Date: February 28, 2021
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered exclusively with a multi channel brand who are seeking a Ecommerce Manager to drive and deliver their digital strategy. This role would be based in the South East of England and would be a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Responsible for B2C and B2B online revenue.
- Management and development of the B2C & B2B websites to provide a stable online platform for all channels and to ensure maximum conversion.
- Manage site developments & integrations.
- Site Merchandising.
- Working closely with the digital agency
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure that the marketing strategy and campaigns are executed across the digital channels.
- Reporting on KPIs and sharing insights to optimise traffic & conversion (Google analytics experience is essential). Manage digital channel attribution reports, with the support of the direct agency.
- Agency Management
- Customer Data management – Manage our clients customer database to ensure relevancy and manage segmented lists by customer/channel and ensure that our clients data is compliant with GDPR.
- Work with other departments on logistics and stock availability to meet customer needs & maximise conversion.
- Work closely with Buying and Marketing to ensure product descriptions are correct and support SEO.
- Ecommerce Team Management.
- Direct to consumer experience
- SEO and PPC experience
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience using the full Google suite: Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre
- Experience in developing digital strategies
- Technically minded with a customer focused approach
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at