A&D Account Manager
Date Posted: July 12, 2021
Closing Date: August 31, 2021
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered exclusively with a Homewares brand who has created the brand new role of A&D Account Manager. As a brand ambassador, you will be responsible for managing and further developing the brands interior design and merchandising business within the UK. These currently range from premium hotel groups, boutique hotels, large catering companies and independent and national interior design businesses.
- Networking and building strong relationships with designers and large project management companies
- You will be aware of upcoming projects and present relevant seasonal collections.
- Full end-to-end project management
- Work with commercial projects of all sizes
- Liaise with clients to understand requirements, budgets and timelines in order to create full project plans including costings
- Developed detailed project FF&E schedules including the sourcing of detailed specifications and quotes
- Manage the sourcing process end-to-end of the brands furniture, soft furnishings, finishes and decorative items for all projects
- Develop and oversee administrative duties to ensure an efficient procurement system is in place
- Effectively manage strategic partners and consultants in order to deliver all aspects of projects such as logistics and installation.
- Develop and deliver handover packs to clients for projects finalisation
- Identify and pitch for new project opportunities, through leveraging both your network and marketing activity supported by the wider team
- Credible, highly organised and motivated individual who holds excellent communication skills
- Good communication skills – personable and good telephone manner
- Pro Active and not reactive
- Computer skills and proficiency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- Can do attitude
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at