Retail Licensing & Partnership Manager
Date Posted: December 19, 2017
Closing Date: January 31, 2018
||£35 – 40,000 Annual
Our client is a creative and design led retail brand who produce iconic and beautiful products. They are looking for a Licensing & Partnership Manager to come and be part of their success story. Please note this is based on a 12 month contract.
- Working closely with Product and Range Director to create new season pattern focus for licensees
- Create presentation packs for licensees annually/ seasonally, showing clearly new pattern launches, new product launches and future aspirations.
- Organise an annual licensee events
- Support larger Licensee product development by attending key development meetings with the product director
- Ensure product briefs are captured and a work book created to track development with the studio updating buying team too
- Research and source new product licensees as directed by Product and Range Director
- Organise supplier reviews and maintain all licensee contracts
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of the brand
- Project management – Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good communication skills – oral and written
- Passion for product, design, marketing
- Can do attitude, takes responsibility, will make things happen
- Confident and calm under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to draw from others experience and expertise
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then apply today!
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at