PR & Communications Manager
Date Posted: June 29, 2020
Closing Date: July 31, 2020
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered exclusively with a creative Lifestyle brand based in the South West of England.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a PR & Communications Manager. They are looking for a talented individual with solid understanding of both online and offline marketing best practice to engage with their customers and bring-to-life their premium lifestyle brand.
Joining the fast-paced Marketing and E-Commerce team, the PR & Communications Manager will be responsible for growing the social accounts, implementing a press outreach strategy and arranging engaging partnerships with complementary brands.
Working closely with the Brand & Content Manager, this role would suit an experienced marketer who is passionate about all forms of social media and understands how to engage with media outlets across a range of channels. Good communication skills are essential, the ideal candidate will be both creative and results driven, proactive in their approach and a team player too!
- Increase engagement across each social platform, defining the engagement strategy for each channel, exploring influencers, content and paid content, competitor research, new platforms and data analysis
- Increase press exposure, defining the strategy and implementing a press outreach programme, sending press releases, building relationships with key journalists, attending events and booking adverts/advertorials demonstrating good ROI
- Increase brand awareness through a successful partnership programme, arranging leaflet swaps, online competitions and other ways of engaging new customers through working with complementary brands
- Own the communications plan and customer engagement strategy through an understanding of market influences, trends and internal product stories, including the marketing email strategy
- Work with the show team to ensure customer and press engagement is at the forefront of every event
- Track all activity to demonstrate growth
- Experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- A confident communicator with an ability to develop and convey ideas clearly
- Organised, self-motivated, extremely pro-active and be keen to work as a successful and cohesive team
- Commercially literate. Good with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Our client prize people who like to own their agenda and take pride in delivering great results
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Benefits package (private healthcare, pension, holiday, bonus scheme)
- Development opportunities
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at