Date Posted: October 21, 2019
Closing Date: November 30, 2019
||To £0,000 Annual
Our client is a global iconic brand based in the South West of England. This retro brand is seeking a creative and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager who likes to think out of the box and build effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Developing new trade comms initiatives (eshots, brochures, offer sheets etc)
- Overseeing promotional calendar and incentive programmes
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers,
colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations (phone, email and face to face).
- Maintaining regular communication initiatives.
- Developing new promotions and POS with sales team.
- Overseeing and improving stockist finder content
- Developing retailer brand pages
- Creating, sharing and disseminating new content
- Fielding and briefing trade advertising opportunities.
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, including brochures, leaflets,
boards, gadgets, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Liaising with PR with a focus toward trade press releases, events, award submissions and copy calls
- Strong & proven planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and can work individually as well as within a small team.
- Able to start and finish projects from end to end, taking care of the detail.
- Friendly, approachable and passionate.
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at