Date Posted: January 8, 2020
Closing Date: February 29, 2020
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered with a design led Lifestyle brand who offer their customers beautiful and ethically sourced products. Due to the continued success of this iconic brand they are now looking to expand their Marketing team and have created a brand new role of Marketing Manager.
- Copywriting: product, SEO, campaigns for website, digital & print, press releases and editorial.
- Content planning: for all channels (B2B, B2C & Stores) and coordination of campaigns within the marketing team.
- Social media: calendar, content and customer communication.
- PR & media: releases, press send outs, mail box monitoring, press asset library, trade shows, local & national advertising.
- Monitoring and reporting: PR, media and social.
- Management of all social media
- Partnerships: relationship management and administration.
- Internal communications: sharing marketing activity, supporting other departments with copy and customer communications
- Experience in a marketing/communications role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Copywriting experience for a variety of mediums (editorial, digital, SEO, print)
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at