Marketing Communication Manager
Date Posted: April 1, 2019
Closing Date: May 31, 2019
||To £0,000 Annual
We have partnered with a design led Lifestyle brand who offer their customers beautiful and ethically sourced products for the home. Due to the continued success of this iconic brand they are now looking to expand their Marketing team and have created a brand new role of Marketing Communications Manager.
- Copywriting: product, SEO, campaigns for website, digital & print, press releases and editorial.
- Content planning: for all channels (B2B, B2C & Stores) and coordination of campaigns within the marketing team.
- Social media: calendar, content and customer communication.
- PR & media: releases, press send outs, mail box monitoring, press asset library, trade shows, local & national advertising.
- Monitoring and reporting: PR, media and social.
- Partnerships: relationship management and administration.
- Internal communications: sharing marketing activity, supporting other departments with copy and customer communications
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing/communications role
- Excellent command of the English language
- Copywriting experience for a variety of mediums (editorial, digital, SEO, print)
- Passion and interest in the interiors market
- Although design does not fall into the role, an eye for detail is essential.
- Direct to consumer experience
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of the homewares/interiors market
- Foreign language skills (French)
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at