Head of International Marketing Beauty
Date Posted: March 1, 2018
Closing Date: April 30, 2018
||£55 – 60,000 Annual
Would you like to work for one of the most successful digital retailers in the past decade?Our client who are based in central London are seeking an International Head of Marketing based on a 12 month contract.
Working closely with the Marketing Director the International Head of Marketing will be responsible for growing the International business in key markets outside the UK. You will manage a small team and work in close collaboration with the Marketing and Commercial Teams; you will be instrumental in helping to lead the business to the next exciting phase in a fast paced and diverse working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Increase turnover in key export markets (China, the Nordics, USA and Germany) through implementing marketing activities focused on new customer acquisition and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Manage the content on our clients international mobile and desktop websites and assure that marketing campaigns are planned and implemented accordingly.
- Manage the relationship with their Chinese marketing partners, overseeing marketing and commercial plans. Report back to the business on results against target.
- Manage the marketing budget to maximise the ROAS for international markets.
- Manage all International channels including onsite and offsite marketing (Affiliates, PPC, CRM, Paid Social, 3rd Party Inserts etc.).
- Work on digital marketing activities considering the local market adaptation (Brand collaborations, competitions etc.).
- Staying up to date and being culturally aware of international trends and events.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as determined by the Marketing Director.
- Manage a team of three people.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven track record with experienced background in online retail.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Organised, methodical, with an excellent attention to detail.
- A confident self-starter with a strong work ethic and strong team building skills.
- Excellent knowledge and strong understanding of the digital landscape and trends.
- Demonstrates a keen interest in beauty and lifestyle trends, as well as Brands. Previous experience in cosmetics is not mandatory, but may be advantageous.
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good and confident communicator with the ability to liaise with all the team.
- International experience would be beneficial.
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at