Head of Business Development
Date Posted: November 13, 2018
Closing Date: December 31, 2018
||To £0,000 Annual
We are delighted to have partnered with this growing multichannel Homewares and Lifestyle brand. They are seeking a Head of Business Development, which is a newly created role and will involve:
- Management & development of the brands physical presence across the existing B2B network & own outlets
- Working closely with the Directors in formulating and implementing the B2B Business Plan
- Making recommendations for short and long term strategies to adapt to changes and new opportunities in the marketplace
- Aligning the strategy with the brands online retail expansion.
- The focus is to develop and control the brand representation across the existing wholesale network, whilst exploring new opportunities for the brands physical presence (concessions / partnerships / own outlets etc.).
- Using relevant experience to create Brand Partnerships from an established network of stockists, with equal importance on brand representation as well as revenue.
- Manage & develop the existing store & any future outlets
- Directing a Business Development programme to identify areas of opportunity for brand representation, and adopting appropriate plans to build relationships with potential new partners in both the UK and EU
- Managing and developing the UK and EU Sales teams to deliver against defined objectives, maintaining relationships and facilitating open communication within the business
- Setting and achieving seasonal B2B budgets, taking responsibility for sales targets, profit margins and channel costs
- Providing regular sales KPI and trend analysis, market monitoring, and performance commentary. Supported by excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Working with Marketing to propose a yearly marketing plan and seasonal campaigns
- Managing representation of the business at trade shows and other industry events, supported by excellent organisational skills
- Bringing appropriate contacts, experience and knowledge of the market in which the brand operates, and market competitors
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at