Date Posted: September 9, 2020
Closing Date: October 31, 2020
||To £0,000 Annual
Do you have a passion for ecommerce and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment? Our client has created the brand new role of Ecommerce Manager due to another successful year of growth.
This is a real opportunity to drive huge category growth as you’ll be responsible for the commercial performance of an exciting range of products.
- Your focus will be very firmly on website and product development that will truly enhance the customer journey, as well as the overall site categorisation
- Working closely with key stakeholders in Marketing, Merchandising and Buying in order to identify product areas requiring improvement
- Meet commercial targets on the site through optimising on-site merchandising and usability
- Online product performance/positioning and increasing the overall conversion rate through effective merchandising, again, it’s you our client will rely on
- You will come with demonstrable experience in an Ecommerce Environment – in particular, experience with online merchandising and Google Analytics.
- Experience of Google Analytics application in the commercial decision making process would be ideal too, whilst familiarity with pricing, range management and margin calculation, the ability to understand different target markets and a flair for identifying high-volume ‘hit’ products are must haves.
- You will also have a good sense of website user experience and a genuine interest in online retail.
- What’s more, you’re numerate and analytical, proficient with Excel, adept at business reporting and comfortable ensuring the accuracy of large volumes of data and seeing that systems and processes are followed correctly
IF THIS IS A ROLE OF INTEREST WHY NOT APPLY NOW!
For confidential discussion about this role, please contact Felicity McNichol via 07788413588 or email at